Community Group Activity Request Form
This form is intended for school groups, youth programs, community service groups, and non-profits to schedule recreational, educational, and community service activities at Aldermere Farm.
If you are an individual …
… please see the Event Space Rental Agreement about renting the main barn for a private event.
… please check our Events page for upcoming farm tours.
There is no fee for a visit or farm tour, but donations are welcome. MCHT is able to maintain Aldermere Farm as a preserve for the public thanks to the generosity of our donors.
How to Prepare for a Farm Tour or Volunteer Activity:
- Have each person complete a Release Form. We will need to collect these BEFORE your visit.
- Bring: hand sanitizer, hand wipes, water bottles, sunblock, insect repellent
- Dress for the weather and for the barnyard: Wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty and long pants for protection from scrapes. Wear boots or old sneakers to protect your feet from mud and cow manure.
- Do NOT wear: Open-toed shoes, dangly jewelry or anything that is valuable to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not have a restroom or wash station available to the public. Seasonally, we have a portable toilet available for visitors. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes.